GRISWOLD TOWER SOFTWARE in association with PENN-TECH INTERNATIONAL introduces
Twist, Plumb and Tension Reporting Software
Introducing TPT CONTRACTOR©: Twist, Plumb, and Tension Reporting Software. This user-friendly program offers a reliable and consistent method for recording and reporting the twist, plumb, and tension of guyed towers with three faces. Designed specifically for owners of Penn-Tech Tension Meters, TPT CONTRACTOR© adheres to the requirements set by TIA-222.
With calibration data provided by Penn-Tech, GTS inputs the information into the program, making it tailored to the specific Penn-Tech Tension Meter being utilized in the field. This ensures accurate and precise measurements, enabling seamless integration between the Tension Meter and the reporting software.
TPT Contractor© will handle:
- 12 levels of guys, with or without torque arms
- 3 rings of guy foundations at different elevations and distances from the tower
- 22 different cable sizes and types
- Twist and Plumb Measurements by either Angular or % of Leg Measurement Methods
- The software only handles towers with 3 faces.
TPT Contractor© provides:
- Twist and Plumb Report in accordance with TIA-222
- Recommended dial reading for Tension Measurements based on tower geometry and temperature at time of measurement
- Screen Shots with all tension data for each cable on the tower
- Tension Report in accordance with TIA-222
- Plan View at each guy level with cable tensions, twist & plumb measurements to assist field crew to better understand how to adjust the tower to correct out-of-tolerance measurements
- Form for tension measurements without tower data
Let’s Get In Touch
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, contact us.
We will respond within 24 hours.
- 3 S. Bacton Hill Road, Unit 2
Frazer, PA, USA 19355