GRISWOLD TOWER SOFTWARE in association with PENN-TECH INTERNATIONAL introduces
Twist, Plumb and Tension Reporting Software
Introducing TPT CONTRACTOR©: Twist, Plumb, and Tension Reporting Software. This user-friendly program offers a reliable and consistent method for recording and reporting the twist, plumb, and tension of guyed towers with three faces. Designed specifically for owners of Penn-Tech Tension Meters, TPT CONTRACTOR© adheres to the requirements set by TIA-222.
With calibration data provided by Penn-Tech, GTS inputs the information into the program, making it tailored to the specific Penn-Tech Tension Meter being utilized in the field. This ensures accurate and precise measurements, enabling seamless integration between the Tension Meter and the reporting software.
TPT Contractor© will handle:
• 12 levels of guys, with or without torque arms
• 3 rings of guy foundations at different elevations and distances from the tower
• 22 different cable sizes and types
• Twist and Plumb Measurements by either Angular or % of Leg Measurement Methods
• The software only handles towers with 3 faces.
TPT Contractor© provides:
• Twist and Plumb Report in accordance with TIA-222
• Recommended dial reading for Tension Measurements based on tower geometry and temperature
• Screen Shots with all tension data for each cable on the tower
• Tension Report in accordance with TIA-222
• Plan View at each guy level with cable tensions, twist & plumb measurements
• Form for tension measurements without tower data
TPT Contractor was developed by Bill Griswold, a professional structural engineer, registered in 40 states, with 43 years of experience. Mr. Griswold has been heavily involved in the tower industry for over 17 years, helping to develop many of the engineering standards in use today. Mr. Griswold is the President and Chief Engineer of Griswold Tower Software, an independent Structural Engineering Company that is available with assist contractors with their engineering needs.